Spicy Bacon Wrapped Turkey BitesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season turkey cubes with salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of Serrano pepper and a julienned slice of jalapeno lengthwise onto the turkey.
- Tightly wrap the turkey and peppers with a slice of bacon securing it with a toothpick lengthwise.
- Repeat until all turkey has been used.
- Preheat an oven safe pan over high heat.
- Once the pan is hot sear the turkey bites for 3 minutes making sure to rotate and get color on all sides of the bacon.
- Place pan with turkey into the oven and roast turkey for 15 minutes longer.
- Allow the turkey bites to rest for at least 5 minutes and remove the toothpicks before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!