Cashew Chicken With NoodlesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 packages chicken flavored instant ramen noodles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips shopping list
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large carrot, cut into very thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons gravy master shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions, reserving seasoning packets. Drain.
- Meanwhile in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken then cook stirring, until browned and cooked through about 8 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- To drippings remaining in skillet, add green onions and carrots.
- Cook stirring until tender then add cooked noodles, gravy master and seasoning packets.
- Cook until hot then stir in chicken and sprinkle with cashews.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!