Ham And Spinach QuicheFrom minkie 7 years ago
- 1 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken base or bouillon shopping list
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced ham shopping list
- Optional - 1/2 tsp basil, tarragon, italian herbs, etc shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine eggs, whipping cream, Tabasco, tarragon& chicken base.
- Whip until smooth.
- Arrange the pie shell in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Add the grated swiss cheese, spinach, ham and parmesan cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over all and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Keep a close eye and start checking at 30 minutes or so.
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!