Mock AlfredoFrom beautidiva 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c skim milk shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced ( I buy a jar to keep in fridge) shopping list
- 2 T all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 T lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 oz corkscrew noodles cooked and drained shopping list
- 1-2 tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor at the cottage cheese, milk and garlic until smooth.
- Add flour, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and salt and pepper until well blended.
- Cook in sauce pan until warmed through DO NOT BOIL!
- Serve over noodles and sprinkle the shopped tomatoes on top.