Ham, Salami, Cheese And Basil On Onion FlatbreadFrom grecogirl 3 years ago
- Flatbread – I use Kontos onion (It tastes fantastic, they have many other variations as well) shopping list
- 3-4 slices deli ham ( Capicola or Prosciuto are fabulous) shopping list
- 2 slices of salami sliced in small squares ( I like Genoa) shopping list
- 2 slices of cheese sliced in squares (or shredded) I normally use Provolone because it goes great, but had to substitute sharp cheddar shopping list
- 2 leaves of fresh basil ripped up shopping list
How to make it
- I use my toaster oven for these, but the oven will work fine. Place flatbread on tray and layer with ingredients. Bake at 250-300 degrees for 8 minutes, until cheese starts to melt. Remove from oven, fold up and chow down. You are definitely gonna need a napkin for this. These are great when you’re in a rush. I also make them for breakfast instead of salami I fill with scrambled eggs See Photo. Yummy!