Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- 1 cup canned %100 pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie mix (ie: I use Libby's) shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
The Rating1 people
Loved this one! I made them yesterday!! This one is a keeper!FavoriteFixins in Daytona Beach loved it