Dry Chicken CurryFrom jmp629 6 years ago
- 1 large chicken, cleaned & cut into pieces. shopping list
- 3-4 large onions, chopped shopping list
- 2.5cm pieve young ginger, sliced shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp chilli powder shopping list
- 2cm piece cinnamon stick shopping list
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped shopping list
- 5 tbsp oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- juice of a lime (or can substitute with vinegar) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add cinnamon stick, sliced ginger & sliced onion & fry till golden brown.
- Add chicken pieces & salt.
- Add chilli powder & fry over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover & simmer over medium heat untill the liquid dries & chicken is tender.
- Add lime juice or vinegar & spring onions. Stir quickly before dishing out.
The Cookjmp629 Puchong, MY
The Rating1 people
Perfect, I have made this over the weekend and thought I must tell you everybody said it was the best chicken bun they had in ages (I've served it with only a slice of tomato on a soft roll)*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!