Cranberry Jalapeno RelishFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 lb dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded or not and minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- Add crananberries and jalapenos.
- Return to boil
- Reduce heat to med low
- Add, sugar,
- Orange juice
- Red onion,
- Lime juice,
- Salt to taste.
- Simmer for 25-30 min
- Then chill in fridge for 3-hours before serving
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
The Rating1 people
Would you be offended if I used fresh cranberries? :) Hope not...well, it doesn't matter, I'm gonna, anyway... and soon! :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
Made this for lunch to serve over a simply grilled chicken breast. It was very good. I did use fresh cranberries and honey instead of sugar for personal preference. I didn't cut the liquid back, though, and just mashed the berries up as it cooked, a...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!