Super Easy Shrimp SouffleFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder dissolved in 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
How to make it
- Generously grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle pan.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, flour, dissolved curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in half and half.
- Fold in shrimp.
- With electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until puffed and golden brown on the top.
- Serve immediately.