Garden Vegetable QuicheFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 (9 or 10 inch) pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9 or 10 inch pie pan with pie crust.
- Line crust with a double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Place on rack and let cool while preparing remaining ingredients.
- In large skillet, melt butter. Add onion, green bell pepper, broccoli, tomatoes and mushrooms. Saute until vegetables are softened.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- Spoon vegetables into crust.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over vegetables.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- If edges get too brown, cover edges with foil during baking.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!