Steamed Veggies with Yogurt SauceFrom keni 4 years ago
- 1-1 1/2lbs fresh broccoli and/or cauliflower shopping list
- 1T fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt(if you can get it "strained", do, it's thicker) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3T fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2-1t crushed red pepper or cayenne shopping list
- 1t ground cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except veggies and cheese.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, quickly steam veggies to your preference. (I steam them over salted lemon water until just tender)
- Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with feta