Lemon Pasta SauceFrom ReneeAlex 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoons lemon zest shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime zest shopping list
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons beef broth shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan or skillet large enough to hold the pasta when it is done, combine the butter, cream, and beef broth or bouillon and simmer over medium heat until reduced by about half. Add the lemon juice, lemon and lime zest and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss pasta with sauce; serve.
- PS: This is the original recipe, but I have modified it a little. I use extra lemon juice; 2 lemons in fact.
The CookReneeAlex Oslo, Norway
- Not added to any groups yet!