Marlboro One Pan CakeFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 2 TBS cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 TBS vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups cold coffee or water shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in an ungreased 12x8 foil baking pan.
- Make 3 wells in the mixture; pour oil in one, vinegar in one and vanilla in one.
- Pour in coffee and stir all with a fork until well mixed. Spread into an even layer.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half over batter.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over hot cake.
- Cool 15-20 minutes before cutting. Seal tightly in plastic wrap before serving.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
The Rating2 people
This just came out of the oven and I couldn't resist cutting a tiny corner piece to taste. Wonderful snack cake that gets a high 5 from me for being so easy. I'm not much of a baker, so I'm always on the lookout for recipes like this. This one goe...moregkwillow in City loved it
Great flavor. Nice and moist. Did the spring back test for the done test. Should have used the toothpick test as it fell in the center. A little gooey in the middle but edible.
See also: morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!