Noodles With Speck And Sweet White Wine SauceFrom Aniko 4 years ago
- 500 g noodles(with egg) shopping list
- 120 grams of bacon in a single slice shopping list
- 120 grams of cooked ham in a single slice shopping list
- 300 grams of tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 glass of sweet white wine shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream (100 gr) shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- pargmigiano cheese shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the bacon and ham into thin strips and brown
- in a pan with a little oil, so that they color slightly.
- Pour sweet wine and let it evaporate over low heat.
- (In the meantime put a large pot on the fire with salted water.)
- Add tomato sauce. Once the sauce begins to boil, reduce the heat
- and add heavy cream.Season with salt and pepper and continue
- cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water, drain it al dente, transfer them into
- pan with the sauce and cook for a few jump with istante.Completate
- with a handful of Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
The CookAniko ITALY, LIGURIA
- Not added to any groups yet!