Chicken Alfredo PizzaFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 12 oz chicken tenders shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce shopping list
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Tuck in corners and press into pan and make slightly raised edge.
- Bake for 7 minutes just until crust begins to brown.
- Put chicken and flour into bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet and add chicken; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and turn chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes until pale golden brown.
- Spread sauce on pizza crust and arrange chicken like spokes on a wheel on the sauce.
- Top with cheese, scallions and parmesan.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!