Chinese Stir-fried Pork Mince With BeansFrom pajumist 8 years ago
- 2 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, finely julliened shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 400g lean pork mince shopping list
- 3 individual spring onions, (white part only), halved, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs oyster sauce shopping list
- 250 g fresh green beans, (or snake), cut into 5cm, lengths, lightly steamed shopping list
- 30 g roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbs fresh basil, (preferably Thai) shopping list
- 2 cup cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, chilli and ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat a non-stick wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add oil and heat until smoking.
- Add half of the pork mince and stir fry, breaking up any lumps, until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat wok and cook remaining pork until well browned.
- Add spring onions and chilli mixture and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pork mince, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and 2 tbs water.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until sauce has reduced a little.
- Add beans, peanuts and half of the basil. Stir fry for a further minute.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining basil leaves.
- Accompany with cooked rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
The Rating3 people
This was delicious; thank you!Shaye1 in loved it
If you have any more chinnese recipes let me know do you know how to make sweet and sour chicken if you do can i have the recipe for it
dianna_wolf2000 in Madision Heights loved it
I love this dish... I can't do the peanuts... but it is just as good without!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!