Chinese Stir-fried Pork Mince With BeansFrom pajumist 6 years ago
- 2 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, finely julliened shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 400g lean pork mince shopping list
- 3 individual spring onions, (white part only), halved, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs oyster sauce shopping list
- 250 g fresh green beans, (or snake), cut into 5cm, lengths, lightly steamed shopping list
- 30 g roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbs fresh basil, (preferably Thai) shopping list
- 2 cup cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, chilli and ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat a non-stick wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add oil and heat until smoking.
- Add half of the pork mince and stir fry, breaking up any lumps, until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat wok and cook remaining pork until well browned.
- Add spring onions and chilli mixture and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pork mince, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and 2 tbs water.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until sauce has reduced a little.
- Add beans, peanuts and half of the basil. Stir fry for a further minute.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining basil leaves.
- Accompany with cooked rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
The Rating3 people
I love this dish... I can't do the peanuts... but it is just as good without!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
If you have any more chinnese recipes let me know do you know how to make sweet and sour chicken if you do can i have the recipe for it
dianna_wolf2000 in Madision Heights loved it
This was delicious; thank you!Shaye1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!