Lemon Fish Fillets With Ginger And OnionFrom Yinhomemade 5 years ago
- 2 cups of cooking oil shopping list
- 50g ginger sliced shopping list
- 300g fish fillets, sliced ( I used lemon fish) shopping list
- ½ onion sliced (Original recipe call for 3 stalks spring onion) shopping list
- MARINADE: shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp corn flour shopping list
- dash of pepper and sesame oil shopping list
- SEASONING: shopping list
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce (original recipe ask for 1 tbsp but I felt a bit salty) shopping list
- 1 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp Chinese cooking wine (Shao Xing) shopping list
- 1 tbsp of water shopping list
- dash of pepper and chicken stock granules shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate fish fillets for at least 30 minutes. See Photo
- Heat wok/pan with oil and deep-fry fillets for 1 minute. Dish and drain.
- Leave 1 tbsp oil in wok and sauté ginger and onion until fragrant.
- Add in seasoning then pour in fish fillets and stir-fry at high heat until well-mixed and dish up. See Photo
- If use spring onion skip step 3 and only add in and stir-fry together with fish fillets.
- Try not to use fish fillets with soft flaky texture which easily into pieces when stir-fry e.g. Hoki
People Who Like This Dish 11
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!