Texas SpaghettiFrom essentialingredients 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the meat and onions; drain.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, put down a layer of cooked spaghetti, add a layer of meat sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Layer again in the same way.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes, uncovered or until hot throughout.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!