Corn CasseroleFrom essentialingredients 5 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
- ¼ cup grated onion shopping list
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 can creamed corn shopping list
- 1 can kernel corn (drained) shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, melted butter, cornbread mix, grated onion, whipped cream cheese, salt and pepper until combined.
- Stir in the corn and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 oven for 45-55 minutes, until the edges are browned and pull away from the sides of the dish.