Quick And Easy Chicken SoupFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken(I use one left over baked chicken breast) shopping list
- 24 to 30 ounces of water(enough to cover potatoes) shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 small to medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 envelop chicken gravy mix shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 soup can half and half shopping list
- 2/3 teaspoon sage shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put potatoes in soup pot,cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Add onions, celery, and carrots and cook until tender(about 8 minutes)
- Stir in chicken, butter, and sage, lower heat to a low simmer.
- Stir in soup and half and half.
- Mix gravy mix with a little water until well mixed and add to soup pot.
- Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on low heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like it thinner add more water or if you want a thicker soup, you can add a little flour to thicken(mix with water first and make sure you bring back to a boil)
- Serve with fresh croutons
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!