Cedar Plank SalmonFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 jalapenos, cut into rings shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 1 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 4 (4 by 4-inch) pieces parchment paper shopping list
- 4 cedar plank pieces, food service quality shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned and boned shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 (3-inch) fresh rosemary sprigs shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saute pan over medium heat, heat oil. When hot, add jalapenos and saute until caramelized. Add garlic, and before it begins to brown, deglaze with white wine. Next add mustard and apricot preserves and bring to a simmer. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes and let completely cool.
- Place parchment paper on planks, add salmon, lightly salt and pepper, place a rosemary sprig on each fillet, and liberally apply cooled apricot mixture.
- Place cedar plank on gas burner. When plank has begun to smoke, place into preheated oven.
- Cook salmon until medium-rare; remove from oven and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes until serving. Garnish with lemon zest.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!