Honeyed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 TB veg. oil shopping list
- 6 boneless pork chops(I like bone-in) shopping list
- 3 TB honey (I add a little more) shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 1/4 c soy sauce (I use half soy/half terriyaki) shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped,1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325'
- In a bowl,mix the honey,water,soy sauce,onion,ginger and pepper. Pour over the pork chops and marinate a couple of hours. Take chops out of sace;reserve sauce. Sprinkle chops with garlic powder and brown in skillet over med. heat about 5 mins on each side.
- Remove from skillet and pour sauce over the chops in a baking dish.
- Bake chops for 40-60 mins. depending on thickness. Internal temp. should be 160'