Chipotle Roasted PotatoesFrom lhitchman 8 years ago
- • 1 sprays cooking spray shopping list
- • 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- • 2 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced shopping list
- • 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste shopping list
- • 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste shopping list
- • 1 pound uncooked red potato(es), cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- • 1/2 medium lime(s), cut into 4 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- • Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- • In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, chipotle peppers, salt and black pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat.
- • Transfer potatoes to prepared baking sheet and roast until golden brown and tender, turning potatoes once or twice during roasting so they brown evenly, about 40 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle with lime juice before serving. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.
The Cooklhitchman Carmel, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!