Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta With PecansFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups roma tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 10 ounces uncooked pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta then drain well and toss with olive oil.
- While still warm add tomatoes, basil, parmesan and pecans and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!