Easy Hot Wok PrawnsFrom matelda 6 years ago
- 600g Medium size fresh prawns shopping list
- 3 Tbsp ShaoXin wine (chinese rice wine) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- cilantro leaves for decoration shopping list
- Chillies Optional shopping list
How to make it
- First marinate the prawns with the rice wine, and rub in the salt.
- Prepare a wok or frying pan together with a lid.
- Heat up the wok until you can see some smake coming up from it.
- Immediately pour in the prawns together with the marinated sauce.
- Cover with lid. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, sprinkle in the water, cover the lid again for another 1 minute. You will smell the aroma by now.
- Now the prawns are ready, place it on a plate, set aside.
- Prepare the sauce by heat up the oil in the pan / wok.
- Fry the garlic and add oyster sauce.
- Stir for a minute, pour the sauce over the prawns, done!
- Serve with some cilantro leaves on top.
- *NOTE: If you want to have some Hot and spicy taste, cut some red chilies and small green padi chillies, stir in together with the sauce!
The Cookmatelda Georgetown, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!