Spinach Stuffed MushroomsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/2 c hot water shopping list
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 40 fresh mushrooms (about 2 lbs) shopping list
- 2 TB butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 pkg (10 oz)frozen chopped spinach,thawed,well drained shopping list
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 c parmesan cheese,grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400
- Add hot water to stuffing mix in large bowl;stir just till moistened. Set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms;chop stems.
- Melt butter in skillet on med. heat. Add chopped stems and garlic;cook and stir 5 mins or till tender. Add to stuffing with spinach and cheeses;mix well.
- Spoon into mushroom caps. Place in shallow pan.
- Bake 20 mins. or till mushrooms are tender and filling heated through.