Afghan Chicken KebabsFrom amatullah 7 years ago
- 1 cup yoghurt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Ground red or black pepper shopping list
- 3 cl garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb skinless chicken breast fillets. cut into kebab sized pieces. shopping list
- Flatbread such as lavash,pita or flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 x tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2 x onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 x lettuce shopping list
- cilantro to taste shopping list
- 2 x lemons or 4 limes, quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Mix chicken with yogurt and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature,or up to 2 days refrigerated.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill over barbecue.
- Place bread on plates (if using tortillas, toast briefly over flame), divide meat among them.
- top with tomato. lettuce, onion slices and cilantro and fold bread over. Serve with lemon or lime quarters for squeezing.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- deisydey Nowhere, Us
- deannafaye Grand Junction, CO
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- berry Riverside, Ca
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- beautifultang Lincoln Park, MI
- morninjade Beachwood, OH
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- kleerae Detroit, MI
- mrsraut East Lansing, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
The Rating4 people
I found this on another site and tried it tonight. This is to die for well…maybe not die but it is very good. With some home made flat bread and mixed skewered onion, green pepper, and mushrooms brushed with Italian dressing…maybe...mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Wow... thanks, got my 5!berry in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!