Crispy Curry Rice RollsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 5 oz low-fat silken tofu shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- pinch cinnamon shopping list
- pinch cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 oz cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/3 cup cooked brown, short-grain rice shopping list
- 3 oz cooked cauliflower, roughly mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 12 rounds rice paper (like for Thai fresh rolls) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (not packed) baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, lemon juice, lemon zest, curry powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, cumin and salt. puree until smooth.
- Add shrimp and pulse until finely chopped.
- Scrape into a bowl and stir in rice, cauliflower and tomatoes. Season to taste.
- Soak 1 rice paper round in a shallow dish of hot water until softened.
- Scatter a layer of spinach in the middle of the sheet, then spoon about 3 tbsp of the shrimp filling in the centre. Leave about 1" on the bottom and top.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling, then fold in each end and roll up the bundle. Seal the end with water and place seam-side down on the sheet.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Lightly spray rolls with PAM and bake on the lower rack of the oven for 5-10 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members