Vegetable WrapsFrom amatullah 9 years ago
- as much as you want tortilla shells, or bread you wish to roll with. shopping list
- 2 White Medium onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 red pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper (if you like add more) thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced shopping list
- salt to taste, shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder ( or to taste ) shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli powder ( or to taste ) shopping list
- Hommus to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Saute all the vegetables until tender.
- Add the Salt ,Cumin, Chilli powder and mix well to combine.
- Spread 1 Tbsp Hommus down the middle of the tortilla shells or bread of choice.
- Roll tightly and Serve.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!