Orenda's Oreo Cookies & Creme Pudding PopsFrom hunnee 5 years ago
How to make it
- beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk for 2 min.
- chop 6 cookies; crush remaining cookies
- spoon half the crushed cookies onto bottoms of 10 (3oz) paper or plastic cups.
- add chopped cookies and cool whip to pudding; stir just until blended
- spoon pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crushed cookies
- insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle
- freeze 5 hrs or until firm.
- Hold frozen cups with hands on sides of cups to warm pops slightly before removing from cups. To remove pops, press firmly onto bottom of cup to release pop, do not twist or pull pop stick, enjoy
The Cookhunnee Nanaimo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!