Rotisserie Oven Roasted ChickenFrom jaecook26 3 years ago
How to make it
- The night before I washed the chicken then rubbed rotisserie season over it. Outside and Inside, then i put it in the refrigerator until cooking day.
- Preheat oven to 450
- Stuff chicken w/ stuffing of your choice
- Melt butter and drizzle over chicken
- Sprinkle chicken w/ parsley
- Place chicken in a v-shaped roaster and cook 15 - 20 min @ 450 (Creates a crispy skin)
- Reduce temp. to 375 cook at this temp. for rest of roasting time
- Tip: When done skin will dark gold. Poke thigh, juices will be clear - no pink tint. Temp. will read 170.
- Sit 10 min.
- Prop back-side up 5 min. so juices will flow to breast.
The Cookjaecook26 Harrisburg, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!