Runza CasseroleFrom haolewife 6 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded (sometimes I cheat and use shredded coleslaw mix ;) ) shopping list
- 1c shredded cheese-any variety ( I use mozzarella ) shopping list
- 3/4c sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 pkg. crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef with onion, drain fat.
- return to heat and add cabbage, salt and pepper
- cook until cabbage is soft.
- mix in sour cream and soup, heat through
- Cover the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking pan with one pkg of crescnt rolls.
- Add beef/cabbage mixture
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Top with second pkg of crescent rolls
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 min or until top is golden brown
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!