Beet SaladFrom amatullah 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cooking time depends upon the size of beets.
- Steam beets in a little water until tender.
- While they are steaming, peel and chop garlic.
- In a bowl, mash it into a paste with salt. Mix lemon and oil with garlic paste.
- Chop green onions.
- When beets are done and cool enough to handle, slice them into wedges and place in a bowl.
- Toss with scallions and dressing.
- Serve warm or cold
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!