Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin MuffinsFrom witchywoman 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- pumpkin or sunflower seeds, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- Sift flour, spices, salt and baking soda into a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream eggs with brown sugar in a large bowl. Add oil and pumpkin and mix to combine. See Photo
- Add flour/spice mixture to creamed mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins half full See Photo. Use approximately 1 teaspoon cream cheese per muffin and poke it down into the center See Photo. Sprinkle tops with chopped pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (take care to avoid the cream cheese). Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Take extra care with the cream cheese, it stays super hot for quite a while (from experience!)