Lightly Curried Pork ChopsFrom tinkishere 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat your oil and over medium temp. heat in a pan.
- Add your lemon juice, curry, and dill.
- let it cook slowly for a few minutes so the oil gets flavored
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic salt
- Add pork chops to oil one at a time
- stir each pork chop around in the oil on both sides to get a good coating of oil and spices on both sides
- Fry on low-medium heat until pork chops are cooked
The Cooktinkishere Olympia, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!