Winter Pot RoastFrom notyourmomma 4 years ago
- 3 lb. boneless chuck roast shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 large turnip.peeled and cut into chunks shopping list
- 6 red potatoes. large ones cut on half shopping list
- 4 carrots, scraped. cut in two inch chunks shopping list
- 4 parsnips, scraped cut in 2 inch chunks shopping list
- 1 fat leek. cleaned and sliced into half moons shopping list
- 1 jar of prepared horseradish shopping list
- 4 fat cloves of chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 bottle of amber beer, warm and let one bouillion cube melt in the beer, this is your salt! shopping list
- 2 cups of sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of fresh horseradish shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of toasted caraway seeds, crushed shopping list
- minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Layer veg matter into bottom of crock pot.
- Rub roast with mustard. Sprinkle all sides with pepper.
- Nestle on top of veggies.
- Top roast with chopped garlic and prepared horseradish.
- Pour in beer seasoned with a bouillion cube into crock pot.
- Cook on low heat 8 hours.
- Mix sour cream, fresh horseradish and caraway.
- Serve on the side.