Raspberry Lime Ice-creamFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the lime juice over the raspberries and mash them with a fork or in a blender.
- Whip the cream until you get firm peaks.
- Gradually add the condensed milk but do not stop whisking.
- Add the mashed raspberries and whisk until all combined.
- Pour into a tupperware and put in the freezer.
- You have to stir it every half hour. You should do this at least 4 times to prevent ice cristals to form.
- It keeps for a month in the freezer.