Easy Cheesecake With Raspberry SauceFrom frankieanne 5 years ago
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 6 oz graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- For: sauce shopping list
- 1 10 oz package frozen raspberries, thawed shopping list
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, mix until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- When serving, top with sauce.
- To make sauce:
- Drain thawed raspberries, reserving sauce. In a small saucepan, stir reserved syrup (1/2 to 2/3 cup), raspberry jam and cornstarch. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and clears. Cool. Stir in raspberries. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
- Not added to any groups yet!