Diabetic Bread RecipeFrom zoe 8 years ago
- 1/2 c. of instant potato flakes shopping list
- 3 c. of bread flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. of skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. of warm water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of lowfat margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of artificial sweetener shopping list
- 1 c. of low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 c. of green onions, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of yeast shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First add liquids to bread machine.
- Next you can add the salt and 2 c. of bread flour.
- Now add in the potato flakes, sugar substitute, cheese, and onion.
- Then add in the last coup of bread flour.
- Now in the top make a little whole and add the yeast.
- Close the machine and set the machine for basic bread.
- Press start and let the machine work its magic.
The Cookzoe San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!