Pork Ribs and Prawn Noodle SoupFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
- prawns, shelled shopping list
- pork ribs, blanched shopping list
- fish cakes, sliced thinly shopping list
- water spinach (Kang Kong), cut into sections shopping list
- Fresh yellow noodle shopping list
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- Rock sugar to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Add ½ tablespoon garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add prawn shells and stir fry till cooked. Set aside.
- Bring water to boil in a pot.
- Add in the prawns and remove when cooked.
- In the same pot, add in the cooked prawn shells and pork ribs.
- Simmer in low heat for 2 hours.
- Strain the soup into a clean pot.
- Return the pork ribs.
- Add in dark soy sauce, rock sugar and salt.
- In another pot, bring water to boil.
- Add in noodle, water spinach and fish cake.
- Drain when they are cooked.
- Place prawns and pork ribs on top.
- Ladle over some hot soup.
- Serve with pepper and fried shallots.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating4 people
You can add bean sprout and lean pork too and those sinful crispy pork fat cubes if you like.wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
Wow, haven't had this in a LOOOOOONG while ;) Sedap sekali! Have to make this soon. Thanks for sharing. Sure gets my 5.danadooley in Singapore loved it