Rick's Pannettone ( Bread Machine)From nativeprincess 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry powdered milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp bread machine yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried mixed fruit (dates, cranberries) shopping list
- 1/4 cup rum soaked raisins shopping list
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds shopping list
- 2 tbsp orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in order =EXCEPT FOR CHOPPED FRUIT, RAISINS, ALMONDS & ORANGE ZEST= into bread machine.
- Select sweet or basic/white bread cycle and use the medium or light crust color setting.
- Add chopped fruit, raisins, almonds & orange zest when the raisin or nut signal starts OR 5-10 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends.
- Makes great french toast or serve warm with a little butter. Enjoy!