Quick and Easy French Onion MeatloafFrom amatullah 8 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 can condensed French onion soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- ketchup or barbecue sauce, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; pack into a meatloaf pan or large (9x5x3-inch) loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Spread top with a little barbecue sauce or ketchup about 5 or 10 minutes before done.
- Let rest a few minutes before slicing.
- Serves 6 to 8.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!