Sour Cream Banana Cranberry BreadFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, mashed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
- Finally, fold in the sour cream, cranberries, and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!