Pinoy Beef ParesFrom icebaby 3 years ago
- beef (preferably with fat) 1 kilo sliced in cubes shopping list
- star anise 4pcs, shopping list
- brown sugar 1/4 cup shopping list
- white sugar 1/8 cup shopping list
- salt 1tbsp. shopping list
- 1 beef cube shopping list
- soy sauce 1/8 cup shopping list
- cornstarch or flour 2 tbsp. shopping list
- 1 whole garlic crushed shopping list
- chopped onion spring (for garnishing) shopping list
- oil 3 tbsp. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil sliced beef in soy sauce, white sugar and brown sugar, star anise, beef cube and salt for 2 hours in medium heat or pressure cooked it for 1 hour. Lower the heat and continue simmering until beef is tender.
- In 1/2 cup of water, add cornstarch and stir until cornstarch or flour is properly dissolved. Add to the boiling beef pares. You can add more flour depending on the consistency of the sauce.
- In a separate pan, fry the crushed garlic in slow heat until the garlic is brown and crispy.
- Serve Beef Pares with rice and garnish it with garlic and spring onions on top.
The Cookicebaby Shanghai, China
- Not added to any groups yet!