Teriyaki Chicken WingsFrom icebaby 6 years ago
- Teriyaki chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 chicken wings shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 4 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. rice wine shopping list
- 3 tbsp. apple vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 4 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour and garlic powder, dip the chicken wings until fully covered Fry over medium heat until crispy.
- On another pan, combine rice wine, apple vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil cook the sauce until it reaches a thick consistency before adding the crispy chicken wings. Add the roasted sesame seeds all over.
- You have the choice to marinate first the chicken with all the ingredients before cooking it. If you are in a hurry to cook this recipe, then the above method is best for you.