Convenient Vegan Potato & Cabbage SoupFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons +/- oil shopping list
- 2 large potatoes shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 large carrot shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 head cabbage shopping list
- 1 – 2 quarts vegetable broth or water shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and carrot. Chop onion.
- Heat oil in large soup pot, add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is a bit soft.
- Chop garlic clove and add to pot, stir.
- Chop carrot, add to pot. Chop cabbage and stir into pot, cook a bit, then add broth or water.
- Cook until potatoes and cabbage are soft, about 20 minutes. (I also added just a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and brown sugar while simmering.) Season with pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with paprika and salt to taste. (I topped with sour cream, too.)
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!