3 minute Chocolate MousseFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or more expensive bittersweet chocolate broken into pieces. shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier liqueur or cognac shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole milk shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place chocolate, egg, vanilla, Grand Marnier or Cognac, sugar and a pinch of salt into a blender and blend just enough to mix.
- Heat milk until just about to boiling.
- Pour milk into blender and blend for 1 more minute.
- Pour into 4 dessert cps and refrigerate for an hour.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR.
- Just note, the quality of the chocolate does affect the taste. More expensive chocolate is enhanced by the liqueur.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!