Chicken Breast Stuffed With Homemade Oven Dried Tomatoes & Cream CheeseFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2. Clean & wash the chicken breasts and cut a slit in the top of the breast. and then pat dry with paper towel.
- 3. In bowl mix together the cream cheese and the sun dried toms and nutmeg , salt and pepper and then fill the slit on each breast with the mixture.
- 4. In a dish place about 2 cups bread crumbs and then place the chicken breasts one at a time in the bread crumbs and then place in baking dish and then cook for about 45 mins or until it is done and golden brown.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!