Texas Roadhouse Copycat Cinnamon ButterFrom oliviaswarden 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, with a handmixer, beat butter till fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar at a time, blending well.
- Add cinnamon to mixture and blend well.
- Scoop into a small container-serve immediately or refrigerate.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
The Rating2 people
I made this and served with bread for dinner. So yummy! Tastes just like the real thing. Thanks for this recipe!DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
This is a great recipe and very similar to what is served @ the restaurant. It was a big hit with my family and will definitely be a keeper recipe for me! I would highly recommend trying this out.essentialingredients in Kansas City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!