Sweetened Condensed MilkFrom oliviaswarden 2 years ago
How to make it
- .In a medium bowl, pour boiling water over butter, sugar and vanilla-whisk until butter is melted and ingredients blend into a syrup.
- Gradually add dry non-fat milk blending with handmixer (if you got a whisk attachment-this works better)blend really well.
- Pour into container and refrigerate overnight.
- Can be stored in refrigerator up to 1 week
- ** Footnote:
- *Milk will thicken when refrigerated and lumps of non-fat milk will dissolve into the syrup. Stir when needed (don't worry about it frothy on top-that's normal after settling). Its better to make a day ahead before use.
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!